Friday, October 19, 2012

Client Testimonials!

We have some amazing clients that refer to us as "The Best." Sharing a few of their testimonials will hopefully show you why you need to schedule your appointment with us today. There's a warm, inviting staff here that makes your hair our #1 priority. Whether clients refer us on yelp or in person to a friend or relative, we pride ourselves on spreading the word about the beautiful hairstyles we create.


"I moved to the DMV area 2 years ago and I was looking intently for a good hairstylist that could do great weaves but also was concerned about the health of my natural hair. Needless to say that after internet searching and suggestions from friends, I ended up at Salon Obsessions with Kim Connell as my weave stylist and Barry Connell as my hair stylist and I've been a loyal customer of Salon Obsessions since then. Kim grew my natural hair back and was extremely considerate of my personal concerns for my hair. I love Salon Obsessions and don't plan on going anywhere else."
- Vivian S.
-------------------------------------------------------
"I love you guys! I had my hair done here years ago. My mom used to always come here back in the day before she moved to Puerto Rico."
 - Karen Cruz
--------------------------------------------------------

I've been going to Salon Obsessions for over a decade now, and I think they're the best salon in the City, They offer a full variety of services, from relaxed styles to natural haircare to weaves. The owners and staff are cool and trendy professionals who understand fashion, but what makes them truly irreplaceable is their superlative service. They treat their clients like treasured friends, and they are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you walk out the door feeling fabulous and satisfied. They actually live up to their promise that "every guest receives celebrity treatment."
- Sabrina Holcomb
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Still need some convincing? Check out more of our client testimonials here:

1 comment: